Saturday, November 18, 2006

First trip to the track

November 18, 2006

Well this morning I took my first trip to the track near my house (since Im home on Thanksgiving break). The place smelled of traction compound that's for sure...

I asked around to some of the locals while they were wrenching on their cars. I gotta say the guys were really nice that I talked to. They answered my questions which will really help me in getting ready for my first club race next month. They even offered me some pizza before I left. How cool is that? I expected these guys to be nice but not THIS nice!!! While I was there I also picked up a set of servo mounts for the TC3 while I was there.

On the new car front, I was able to work out a deal for a TC4 which I should have in time for Christmas break.

Well that's it for now but I will definitely make sure to let you know how I do in my first race next entry.

No comments: